Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heads Up!


So, tomorrow I'll be off on a little road trip for the weekend, and I will not be able to post anything for the next few days. However, I will be sketching, so I will not forget about you guys!
This drawing is brought to you by sketch paper and brown conte, and don't forget about the pencil! I wanted to challenge myself with the odd way of the person looking out and up. I really emphasized the face, and didn't really pay much attention to the rest of the picture. Challenging though....




2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for the comment on my blog - your drawings are beautiful. I noticed we have many of the same favorites in books and music and movies.
    It's lovely to meet you.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to meet you too Deb! Great minds think alike! I hope we keep in touch, and keep posting! Eager to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete